IsraelValley and CCIIF Tel-Aviv with the collaboration of Business-France are organizing a « Meet the Leaders » on March 25, 2019 with experts and testimonials on Israel’s space programme. A Question addressed during this bilingual evening: « In the Conquest of Space by Israel, what is the role of France? « .
Exceptional meeting in Tel Aviv on March 25, 2019. The CCIIF (Tel Aviv) will celebrate the launching of the lunar mission of Israel. The expected guests: SpaceIL, Israel Aerospace Industries, Israeli Universities members of the project. CCIIF will also welcome the France-Israel cooperation in the aeronautical and space field. The Tel Aviv Stock Exchange will host this special evening. 175 guests will be in the room.
GOLD SPONSOR OF THIS EVENING : DISCOUNT BANK
SPEAKERS & PROGRAMME.
Introduction by Ambassador of France, Hélène Le Gal;
Dr Daniel Rouach, Président CCIIF & ESCP Europe;
Yossi Dan, Board Member CCIIF and Co Founder Challengy;
Bank Discount. Short conference . « Bank of the future ». (Gold Sponsor of this event)
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS ( Space -Espace)
1. Daniel Friedmann, Founding Partner; AeroSpaceIL – The Israeli AeroSpace Innovation Center.
2. Professor Ehud Behar, Director, Asher Space Research Institute. Technion – Israel Institute of Technology.
3. Inbal Kreiss – Deputy General Manager MBT space Division, Systems Missiles & Space Group, Israel Aerospace Industries. Inbal Kreiss is the former program manager of Arrow-3, an exo-atmospheric active defense system. Inbal Kreiss was awarded the « woman of the year » title by Globes magazine in 2012, and in 2014 she was voted « one of the 10 most inspiring women in tech in Asia ».
‘4. Leo Vinovezky is an Israeli Diplomat (MFA) currently serving at the Israel Space Agency (ISA). Director of Dept. External Rel. & Int. Collaborations. Diplomat since 2002, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Jerusalem.
5. Stéphane Mordehay Chouchan (ST Microelectronics). Conseiller du Commerce Extérieur & Board Member of CCIIF.
6. Agnès Levy-Segal; Navigation Engineer.
7. Ariel Gomez; System Engineer. Ariel owned B.Sc from Jerusalem College of Technology(JCT) in 2003 and MBA from Ben Gurion University (BGU) in 2009.
François Petit, Chef de Service Economique.
Gisèle Hivert-Messeca, Directrice Business France Israël chez Business France.
Sébastien Linden, Ambassade de France, services scientifiques.
Ariel Ditchi, Ambassade France.
EVENT. Where? Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, 2 Ahuzat Bayit Street, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District 6525216.
Contact email: email@example.com