As part of its Transtech edition, the Israel-France Chamber of Commerce and industry invites you to the iconic Franco-Israeli high-tech event: the ninth edition of Transtech.
On March 4, 2019, the IsraelValley website, the CCIIF (Israel-France Chamber of Commerce) and its President, Dr. Daniel Rouach, organize the ninth edition of the TransTech Symposium at Bank Leumi. Thanks to this event which will welcome many personalities, the CCIIF wishes to continue the actions that it carries out for several years: to offer the economic actors an access to a platform of information and interactions favorable to the development of the economic relations France-Israel .
March 4, 2019 – from 1:30 pm to 7:30 pm (opening at 1 pm) at the Tel Aviv Center: Bank Leumi Le Israel B.M. 35 Yehuda Halevi St. Tel Aviv, 65546.
TransTech is held in French and English in a 160-seat auditorium. A delegation of 45 people from ESCP Europe (Students and Teachers) will be in Tel Aviv for the occasion. Student entrepreneurs are invited. Journalists from the Israeli and French press (Israel) are also invited. The speakers will be :
- Ayalon Vanishe – EDF Energies Nouvelles Israël.
- Dr Daniel Rouach – CCIIF & ESCP Europe
- Ron Waldman – Technion (Haïfa) et EuroprojectExpert
- Guy Menard – ESCP Europe
- Gisèle Hivert-Messeca – Directrice Business France Israël
- Barak Ben-Avinoam – Managing Partner Benhamou Global Ventures
- Yossi Dan – Board Member CCIIF
- Antoine Basseville – Renault Innovation – Directeur – TBC
- Mordehai Chouchan – STMicroElectronics – Country Manager Israel
- Jonathan Rouach – Qed-It – Co-Fondateur de Bits of Gold – TBC
- Jeremie Kletzkine – VP of Business Development at Startup Nation Central – TBC
- Jean-David Amar – Directeur desk Francophone Leumi Private Banking
This CCIIF event is organized by Dr. Daniel Rouach (ESCP Europe), Yossi Dan (Challengy), Steve Ohanna (ESCP Europe Professor), Guy Maynard (ESCP Europe ), Jeanine Tuil (CCIIF), William Price (France) and sponsored by ESCP Europe GTI Lab (Paris), Bank Leumi, Europroject (Technion), Business France. Leaders of the « French Tech » in Israel are invited throughout this workshop.
For more info about last year edition (Transtech 2018): https://www.israelvalley.com/2019/02/cciif-transtech-conference-a-tel-aviv-04-mars-2019-a-13h30/